Monday, February 21, 2011

President's Day

Today has been an incredible day for a multitude of reasons.

Reason 1.
I'm almost completely healthy again!!! YAY! Say good bye to croak voice, albino eyes and multiple donations to the pharmacy. Don't get me wrong! I loved stipening the economy... kind of.

Reason 2.
The sun is shining and the weather is terrific!

Reason 3.
I went on a fun date

Reason 4.
I didn't have to work

Reason 5.
I finished all my school assignments and am officially caught up.

Reason 6.
Kathi decided to change her room around and so we switched beds. In the process of taking apart the two beds and moving them around I dropped the mattress down the stairs. It stopped on the bottom and looked so inviting I couldn't resist. I jumped on it and slid down the rest of the stairs. Yes, I am almost 23. We're supposed to be more like little kids, right? Right! One thing led to another and next thing you know Kathi and I are engaged in full on mattress surfing. Julie Andrews and Anne Hathaway would be so proud of us (Princess Diary 2). It was hilarious. I don't know what was funnier, surfing down the stairs, failing pathetically in our attempts or watching Karen's reaction when she watched us. I think she thought we'd gone bonkers. Here are some of our attempts.



1 comment:

Mandi said...

ha ha. that is the cutest thing ever. i love how buddy buddy you two are getting. and i really love how my mom was pushing you guys down.