Sunday, December 19, 2010

Deck the halls

Finally the semester is over. I celebrated it by reading half of a book right until the middle of the night (after submitting my last school assignment 15 min. before midnight). It is so satisfying to just read what and when ever you want to! I also got to visit the Jensens and saw some extended family. To top of my weekend my friend Cris invited me to join some of his friends and him to go to the Jon Schmidt Christmas Concert at Kingsbury Hall. I liked it a lot! It was great. We also had the chance to check out the lights on Temple Square again. Here are some pictures for you (most of the good ones probably were taken by Cris!). I love Christmas lights and the ones on Temple Square are by far the best I've seen.



Look at the intricacy of those lights!

This is my friend Cris and I in the Joseph Smith Memorial building (it's gorgeous in there) I had to crop the picture because there was some weird glare. So pardon the close up!

From the Roof restaurant

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Looks like you had lots of fun! I'm glad you're relaxing and enjoying yourself! Hope you have a good Christmas! See you in a couple weeks.

Kirsten Ashton said...

I am glad you can relax a bit! These pictures are absolutely amazing.