"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase"
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
One of the high lights of the day, was to get a quick surprise visit from some of my favorite people of all time.
Additionally I had great fun with my guitar and teaching Becca and Brandon a little bit (the guitar was bigger than Brandon which made it quite amusing), read a great book, applied for some more jobs, completed some homework and painted some more. All in all a relaxed, fun day. I also found my camera. Although it's hardly working I was excited to look through the pictures.Which reminds me, I was going to put pictures up of the boxes I painted so far. Most of them were for the boutique but some I made for Christmas presents or for fun.I didn't get pictures of all of them, but you can get the gest of it.
Oh, meet Cordelia! I'm so excited about my latest purchase! I waited a long time to save up for it. I checked way too many pawn shops, more that I care to admit and then I ended up buying it from an actual guitar store that had a great sales going on. It's a good thing too because I have no idea how to restring a guitar. This one had new ones on there so that bought me a bit more time before I have to learn how to do it myself.



3 comments:
I'm so glad that you finally got a guitar. Yeah! and I loved all of your boxes, that is hours and hours of work. I also enjoyed your "FD" symbol on your jewerly...looked very proffesional.
I love my box. You really have a talent. Thank you! Thank you!!
Love ya!
I'm glad to hear you're doing well! I love my Christmas presents! The little box is being used to hold the earings you gave me, and I wore them yesterday (they matched my new shirt beautifully). Hope to see you sometime soon!
Post a Comment