BYU Ward.
The infamous 'singles ward'. Although I've been going to singles wards for almost 2 years now, I have to admit, BYU Student wards are a class for themselves. I'll spare everyone details. Let's just say a lot of the stereotypes are true. After some adjustment I can honestly say that I love my ward though. Just barely I got home from a bunch of people inviting me to watch 'tangled' and half the ward came together. It was a lot of fun. I feel like it's a very friendly ward, I meet a lot of wonderful people and my Bishopric is amazing!!! The Bishop and his wife speak German. How lucky am I?!? I received a new calling as well and I'm excited to serve in it. I feel really fortunate to be able to go to church in such a great environment. Here is a picture of some of my new neighbors as well as fellow ward members. I still need some pictures of my room mates. They already gave their consent but we haven't been all together. Someday soon...
Here's our FHE Group
One of the highlights of the last week or two was the beginning of spring! I love the flowers and the blossoms. I can't explain how much I just wanted to go hike up our hill in Igensdorf and go to my favorite place and see all the cherry orchards, go look at the ornate 'Osterbrunnen' (Easter decorated fountains) or go to Nürnberg's "Hauptmarkt" and see all the spring flowers they sell. Oh, I miss my home! I love it here, don't get me wrong but I also love Germany so much. Well, finally the trees here gave me a little feel of home. I'm sure this sounds cheesy but oh well...I appreciated it!
Work has been really busy and still a bit intimidating. I learn so much though and I enjoy all the people I work with, which makes all the difference. I couldn't find a good picture online and did not yet have time to take a picture of where I work but here is the website
http://www.utahneurologicalclinic.com/
Alright. That's it folks. Now you got a glimpse of where I live, where I work and where I go to church. That pretty much covers the main areas of my life.



No comments:
Post a Comment