Sunday, January 30, 2011

January Overview

So here are some pictures of what I did during January. I always have to wait until I can get them off of my phone so they are a little mixed up.

This is outside of the Dentist office I worked at. The ice effect on the tree is amazing. It doesn't show well on the picture.

This is in Syracuse. I love Utah sunsets and sunrises

I got to go to the BYU-San Diego State Game. It was AMAZING! The atmosphere was great and I yelled my lungs out. I almost became a real cougar fan!

My latest fortune says : "Soon you will receive pleasant news". Yay!  




Yesterday a bunch of my friends from Logan came down to see me and we ended up going to Antelope Island, Costa Vida and rocked out to Beatles Rock band. It was so nice to see them and to spend time. Here are some pictures we took with Rebecca's cool camera.





1 comment:

Mandi said...

I spy with my little eye a brandon and a becca playing rock band with your buddies. I love the picture of you in the tree. you look "electric".