Alright, soooooo! Everyone fortunate enough to watch Disney channel with wee ones will be familiar with one of their favorite commercials. Yes, of course I am talking about the infamous potty dance commercials. I don't know why, BUT it cracks me up (no punn intended!)every time and I guess it's the latest fad along with pillow pets. As I was babysitting Becca and Brandon, just the other day, we ended up dancing and singing along. Choreography/ Vocal by Becca, Drums/Vocals Brandon, me (well, amidst hearty laughter) Guitar/Vocal. If I babysit them again, I'll try and see if they want to record it. It was just too hilarious not to.
What??? You've never heard of the potty dance? Well, let me enlighten you! Be at ease, this is not general education for an average American Citizen! Alas, it can't hurt. So here we go.
Dumb? Childish? Yeah, perhaps... But that's kind of the point! Roger, over and out.
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
that was the wierdest thing i've ever seen. over and out.
hahahahahahhahah... yeah! But it grows on you after forcibly watching it for the 20th time....
Post a Comment